Cooking is devotion - this is my mantra! I am a pharmacist by profession and live in Margoa, Goa. Am also, a tireless vegetarian food and travel lover. I believe in making traditional dishes and preserving the recipes.https://www.tangytales.com/
- The healthy Onion chutney: Ulli pacchadi
- Lobia Paneer
- The Cooling 'Pink' Thirst Quencher - Jamun Buttermilk medley!
- The gentle green chutney – Potlakai Perugu Pacchadi (Curd and Bottlegourd chutney)
- Moong dal (green gram) chutney
- Mango coconut chutney
- Green tomato chutney - The tangy green relish
- Capsicum tomato chutney
- Tomato and Onion chutney
- Tangy and spicy tomato chutney
- Beerakaya Thokku Pachadi (Chutney made with the peel of Ridge gourd)
- Bottlegourd Chutney (Aanapkai pacchadi)
- Mint, coriander and coconut chutney
- The all-time favorite chutney!
- Dondakaya Chutney (Ivy gourd chutney)
- The ‘quick fix’ chana dal chutney!
- Methi leaves chutney (menthikoora chutney)
- ‘Rev up’ breakfast salad
- Radish and Curd Chutney (Mullani Perugu pacchadi)
- Cabbage and Tomato Chutney - a tasty and tangy chutney with a crunch
Aparna Parinam has 26 recipes, 4 Followers and 0 Following. These are best Aparna Parinam recipes.