By Ayushi Prakash
Call it by whatever name – sabza, subza, takmaria, tukmaria, selasih or basil seeds – they all lead down the same roads – that of this wonder seed that Ayurveda vouches for.
Did you know?
1. Sabja is the best weight loss partner one can have! it expands twice its size and keeps you full for longer.
Replace your breakfast with this healthy recipe and see the results for yourself!
2. Summers give you a hard time? Sabja is the best known substance to reduce body temperature.
3. It keeps you ‘heart healthy’ – lowers the risk of heart diseases and stroke.
4. Suffer from acidity? Easing heartburn is one of the great things Sabja does!
Have this cooling and healthy pudding to ease heartburn.
5. The best part, Its easy on the pocket! 100 grams of Sabja costs around Rs 45 whereas 100 grams of chia seeds cost around Rs 180.
This article is brought you in association with the Murugappa Group for the Superfoods Campaign.