পনির বাটার মশালা
প্র সময় 10 min
রান্নার সময় 30 min
পরিবেশন করা 2 people
- 225 grams paneer (cottage Cheese)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp oil
- 3 cloves
- 3 Green Cardamom
- 2 Mace
- 1 medium Onion (ground and made into paste)
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 3 - 4 medium tomatoes (pureed)
- 6 - 7 Cashews (soaked and ground)
- 1 1/2 tsp red chilli powder (or as per taste)
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- a pinch of turmeric
- salt as needed
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp Crushed Kasuri Methi
- 1 - 2 tbsp Fresh Cream
- Grease a pan with butter and shallow fry the paneer block until golden spots appear and paneer turns soft. Flip it and do the same for the other side, Cut into small cubes and keep aside until needed.
- In the same pan add more butter and some oil and once butter melts, add cardamom, cloves and mace. Then add the onion paste and ginger-garlic paste and start sauteing.
- Once the onion paste is sauted well and starts turning golden brown, add the tomato puree.
- Close and cook for 2 - 3 minutes and then add tthe spice powders (except garam masala).
- Cook until the tomato is completely cooked and shrinks to a paste and starts leaving oil.
- Then add a cup of water and let it come to a boil.
- Add cashew paste, stir well and cook for another 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add sugar and sprinkle garam masala, add crushed Kasuri methi and stir well.
- Throw in the shallow fried paneer pieces and allow them to absorb the flavors for 3 - 4 minutes on med - low flame.
- Then keep on low flame and add cream and give a stir. After 2 minutes turn off stove.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with some more cream and serve.