- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Tipsy Fruit Infused Spiced Sweet Iced Tea - A summer RefresherCook time 5 mins6 Likes
The Iced Tea cocktails are amazing and can be made in a variety of ways. This tea infused vodka cocktail has a unique fruity spiced flavor. that can be adjusted or changed to your taste. This is a match made in heaven.
- Sol Kadi with Kokum GranitaCook time 10 mins9 Likes
Sol Kadi is drink which is made from Kokum and coconut milk. Sol kadi cools down digestive system after eating spicy food. This is a famous drink from Maharashtra's Konkan region.
- Limonana - A Middle Eastern Summery DrinkCook time 0 mins7 Likes
Limonana is a refreshing & coolant middle eastern drink specially to beat the heat of summers.
- Virgin Pina ColadaCook time 10 mins6 Likes
A perfect tropical Summer drink
- Masala Mor / spiced buttermilkCook time 0 mins6 Likes
Masala mor is refreshing and has a cooling effect onthe digestive tract
- Rose and Pineapple CoolerCook time 0 mins3 Likes
tropical Pineapple and the very exotic Rose. Rose, on it’s own is very cooling. I have combined it’s flavours with the sweet and slightly tangy juices of local Pineapples and added my twist to it….
- Iced Tamarind Juice Green TeaCook time 15 mins1 Likes
Everyone must be familiar with an Iced tea which is usually prepared using tea or green tea and lemon. But as a twist, I have used tamarind extract instead of lemon juice which was inspired by a Mexican drink. I have used green tea in this recipe but the regular ones can also be used to prepare this cool refreshing drink. This is the best way to beat the heat instead of having a regular tea or green tea. I have used coconut flavoured palm sugar to enhance the taste of the drink which can also be substituted with a regular sugar or Brown sugar or plain Palm sugar.
- Peach BelliniCook time 5 mins5 Likes
Peach Bellini is originated in Venice, Italy. Bellini is basically a cocktail of peach puree and sparkling wine, but today I am sharing Peach Bellini Mocktail version(non - alcohol). In this summer season indulge yourself with an easy frozen Bellini Mocktail.
- Khatta meetha watermelon juiceCook time 0 mins3 Likes
- Pink LemonadeCook time 0 mins3 Likes
- Fruit punch of my styleCook time 0 mins2 Likes
- Oreo Vanilla ShakeCook time 10 mins3 Likes
- Papaya orange smoothieCook time 0 mins1 Likes
- Pineapple and mango magic with a twist of strawberryCook time 0 mins2 Likes
- Mango Banana SmoothieCook time 0 mins2 Likes
- Kiwi mojitosCook time 15 mins7 Likes
- Khatti meethi mango fruity with strawberry syrupCook time 15 mins2 Likes
- Pineapple agua frescaCook time 0 mins4 Likes
- Irish MochaCook time 0 mins2 Likes
- iced coffeeCook time 0 mins2 Likes
- Rose FaloodaCook time 10 mins2 Likes
- Mangola mocktailCook time 0 mins2 Likes
- Mango curd smoothie with orange segments.Cook time 0 mins3 Likes
- Black Current MargaritaCook time 60 mins1 Likes
- Mango Juice by NaturalCook time 0 mins5 Likes
- Mango smoothie with a hint of saffronCook time 0 mins2 Likes
- Aparajitha Sherbet / Nam Dok AnchanCook time 20 mins1 Likes
- Virgin Cucumber MojitoCook time 0 mins1 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work.
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.