- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Bacon Chocolate BrowniesCook time 55 mins21 Likes
Bacon and Brownie lovers rejoice! Smoky seduction of crunchy bacon bits has decided to mate with moist, fudgy brownies and the progeny is so adorably delicious, not taking me longer than a heartbeat to be smitten with the first bite. This recipe has got to result in the ultimate confection for bacon lovers and stoners alike. Bacon, baked with brown sugar sprinkled all over to "candy" it just before being added to the brownie batter! Result? Smoky, sweet and utterly addictive in each delicious bite!
- Chocolate, Whiskey & Honey Cake with Salted Caramel and FigsCook time 75 mins10 Likes
A wonderful celebration cake; this cake has a few more ingredients than usual but fear not the super simple process more than makes up for it, also your kitchen will smell like a dream, aromas that are a heady mix of dark chocolate, amber whiskey, bitter cocoa and coffee and not to forget the caramel.
- Chicken in Chocolate Mole (sauce)Cook time 50 mins9 Likes
Amazingly different and yet yummy, i wonder why i have not ever tried chocolate in my gravies earlier. It perfectly strikes balance between sweet and sour, and not sweet at all. Receipe curtsey : Chef Pankaj.
- Elusive RhapsodyCook time 60 mins4 Likes
A delightful gateaux, laden with chocolate! This dessert carries a wonderful element of surprise! In Britain this is called the secret panel cake because within the cake lies concealed, a rich and velvety chocolate mousse.
- Dark Chocolate Caramel TartsCook time 30 mins3 Likes
Pear and chocolate are two ingredients that blend perfectly. It is the most luxurious, decadent tart that is so totally beautiful and would be a perfect treat in any season. I added fresh pears to these, but I could also imagine it with a pile of fresh figs, fresh berries or currants. I also like the little sprinkle of pistachio dust around the outer edge for color, texture and flavor.
- White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio FudgeCook time 5 mins48 Likes
Easy, delicious dessert that will impress everyone around you ! Only takes 6 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep work !
- Chili Chocolate Parfait with Walnut Crumble, Ginger-Chocolate Meringue Kisses and Raspberry CoulisCook time 120 mins12 Likes
Delicious twist to classic chocolate parfait.
- Baileys Chocolate Swirl CakeCook time 40 mins9 Likes
A Rich , Indulgent cake which you can enjoy with your tea or coffee.
- Vegan double chocolate mousseCook time 5 mins8 Likes
Tofu, a soft white block of coagulated soy bean milk, it's a perfect pairing with chocolate to create luscious mousse.
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Fruit and Nut BarCook time 25 mins4 Likes
Whole wheat chocolate fruit and nut bar. This is egg free, healthy and protein packed with goodness of oats, barley, dry fruits.
- Chocolate Dulche CupsCook time 30 mins15 Likes
With two sinful and irresistible ingredients like ‘Chocolate’ and ‘Dulche De Leche’, this recipe is sure to win the heart of chocoholics. The slight bitterness in the dark chocolate gets balanced with caramelized, sweet taste of Dulche De Leche (DDL). Addition of roasted peanuts enhances the crunchiness in every bite. Moreover, a sprinkling of rock salt tantalizes our taste buds with a good contrast. The below given quantity is enough to prepare 6 medium sized chocolate cups. I have used semi-sweet dark chocolate in this recipe. But feel free to use any other type of chocolates and also any kind of nuts of your choice. To mould, I always prefer using silicon cups as it easier to unmould the dessert once set. You can use paper cup liners or small-sized muffin moulds with baking liners also.
- Schezwan NoodlesCook time 20 mins89 Likes
- Grilled Tortilla Pizza with Marinara SauceCook time 9 mins16 Likes
- Mini Chicken and Veg PizzaCook time 1 mins24 Likes
- Grilled Cucumber Cream Cheese SandwichCook time 10 mins23 Likes
- Cheese French ToastCook time 5 mins11 Likes
- Corn and Cheese Cones ( A Puff Pastry Recipe)Cook time 25 mins6 Likes
- Cheese Stuffed Soft Garlic BombsCook time 15 mins14 Likes
- Cheese CookiesCook time 25 mins3 Likes
- 100% Wholewheat PizzaCook time 30 mins12 Likes
- Baked Falafel SandwichCook time 15 mins5 Likes
- Cheesy Quinoa Quenelles with Mango AioliCook time 40 mins3 Likes
- Methi Paratha with CheeseCook time 10 mins7 Likes
- Cheese BunCook time 15 mins7 Likes
- Cheese BarleyCook time 20 mins5 Likes
- Dried Prawns KismoorCook time 10 mins6 Likes
- Baked Buns Cook time 5 mins6 Likes
- Kunafa (Arabic/Middle-Eastern Cheescake)Cook time 40 mins48 Likes
- Broiled Stuffed Cheesy ChiliesCook time 7 mins5 Likes
- Lucy Chicken burgerCook time 20 mins7 Likes
- Rustic Onion Cheese BreadCook time 30 mins15 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.