- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Goan Fish Curry with Silver whiting or Lady Fish/Muddoshi HoomanCook time 20 mins12 Likes
A traditional Goan fish curry made with silver fish.
- Mango MastaniCook time 0 mins47 Likes
Its a Pune special refreshing drink for summers. Pretty rich and super delicious! Typically the drink is made with the combination of thich shake, ice cream, mango pieces and nuts.
- Crab Xec Xec from GoaCook time 20 mins14 Likes
A tangy and yummy Goan dish for every palate.
- Safed Achaari BaiganCook time 15 mins25 Likes
White aubergine is found in various parts of Chattisgarh. I wasn't familiar to this white beauty until I myself went to shop for vegetables in a local market near to my house and was amazed to see white aubergines. Anticipation built up and I just couldn't resist myself from asking the lady vegetable seller that how it is cooked. Though she told me a very basic recipe of it which she probably makes herself, but somewhere I thought that this would taste even great when teamed up with pickled spices.
- LapsiCook time 25 mins48 Likes
Broken wheat (dalia) pudding, a childhood favourite.
- Sangameshwari Chicken.Cook time 30 mins7 Likes
Sangameshwar is a taluka in the Konkan region falling in the Ratnagiri district and has a food history when it comes to spicy coastal food, happening on the sangam of the two rivers Sonavi and Shastri. The food is just awesome and tourists come from far and wide to taste the chicken preparation of this area. Today I am presenting the famous Sangameshwari chicken. This is especially eaten as a Protein and Fats booster in winters.
- Malvani chicken curryCook time 45 mins48 Likes
A famous and flavourful dish from Maharashtra. It needs alot of coconut which is easily available in the Konkan area. A coconut based spicy yet tasty recipe. I have learnt this recipe from my Marathi friend.
- Dubuk Vade (Gram flour Dumplings in a spicy Kala Masala gravy)Cook time 20 mins9 Likes
An offbeat, rustic, homestyle Khandeshi (Maharashtrian) curry. To make this lip smacking preparation, gram flour (Besan) dumplings are cooked in a spicy Kala masala gravy. Dubuk Vade are generally served with Jowar Bhakri or Rice
- Gulachi PoliCook time 15 mins9 Likes
Tilgul Poli or Gulachi poli is an authentic Maharashtrian delicacy. It is basically jaggery, sesame seeds and poppy seeds stuffed roti specially offered as naivedhyam (offering to God) on the auspicious occasion of Makar Sankranthi. A crispy preparation which can be made in advance and stored at room temperature even for a week. Serves as a healthy snack and a great option during travelling because of its long shelf life.
- Schezwan NoodlesCook time 20 mins89 Likes
- Grilled Tortilla Pizza with Marinara SauceCook time 9 mins16 Likes
- Mini Chicken and Veg PizzaCook time 1 mins24 Likes
- Grilled Cucumber Cream Cheese SandwichCook time 10 mins23 Likes
- Cheese French ToastCook time 5 mins11 Likes
- Corn and Cheese Cones ( A Puff Pastry Recipe)Cook time 25 mins6 Likes
- Cheese Stuffed Soft Garlic BombsCook time 15 mins14 Likes
- Cheese CookiesCook time 25 mins3 Likes
- 100% Wholewheat PizzaCook time 30 mins12 Likes
- Baked Falafel SandwichCook time 15 mins5 Likes
- Cheesy Quinoa Quenelles with Mango AioliCook time 40 mins3 Likes
- Methi Paratha with CheeseCook time 10 mins7 Likes
- Cheese BunCook time 15 mins7 Likes
- Cheese BarleyCook time 20 mins5 Likes
- Dried Prawns KismoorCook time 10 mins6 Likes
- Baked Buns Cook time 5 mins6 Likes
- Kunafa (Arabic/Middle-Eastern Cheescake)Cook time 40 mins48 Likes
- Broiled Stuffed Cheesy ChiliesCook time 7 mins5 Likes
- Lucy Chicken burgerCook time 20 mins7 Likes
- Rustic Onion Cheese BreadCook time 30 mins15 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.