- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Summery Mango CheesecakeCook time 0 mins11 Likes
This cake belongs to days where I was working with one of the finest chefs and he taught me this. Nothing can come as close to this when somebody says cheesecake. So here I am presenting my take on a summery Mango Cheesecake. Enjoy :)
- Komaj (Persian bread)Cook time 10 mins2 Likes
Komaj is a Persian sweet and savoury bread. The main ingredients that are added to make this special bread is turmeric, cumin, dates and cardamom
- Kesari Malai MurghCook time 45 mins3 Likes
This epic Chicken dish will get your tongues rolling for more!!! The Mughals swore by it and you will love it!!
- Dry Shrimps with raw mango / Sukat with kairi curryCook time 25 mins4 Likes
In coastal regions, small shrimps and routinely dried stored for use during rains. Any combination of this shrimp can be made to taste or rather, fisheterians use them for curry when fresh fish is not available and as add on / taste enhancer to various vegetables. This particular dish is one such combination of raw mango and shrimps, typically made during summers. You will love the tangy taste of raw mango amalgamated with fish flavours.
- Custard cream biscuitsCook time 20 mins2 Likes
Yummy custard flavoured biscuits sandwiched with buttercream filling.
- Lagan Nu CustardCook time 75 mins8 Likes
The Lagan (wedding)Nu Custard is an iconic dessert that Parsis are known for and is served in Parsi weddings and festivals. An irresistible, traditional pudding made with everyday ingredients like milk, eggs and sugar and usually served with loads of nuts. This easy to whip up, rich dessert is also served on this auspicious day of Navroz.
- Kiri Hodi - Sri Lankan Coconut Milk CurryCook time 20 mins3 Likes
Kiri Hodi or the coconut milk curry of Sri Lanka is a dish we fell in love with during our recent travel through this simple, charming and beautiful country .Kiri means milk and Hodi means curry. This simple yet versatile curry is served as an accompaniment to Kottu Roti, steamed rice, hoppers, string hoppers and much more. Make any quantities, the key is to balance the sourness to the sweetness of coconut milk. A one pan cook it requires no oil or tempering. I have found having Kiri Hodi during the hot and humid days very refreshing and soothing. A good break from our dal and kadhi!!
- THE CLASSIC & DECADENT PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKECook time 35 mins5 Likes
DRAG YOUR FORK THROUGH THE CLASSIC & DECADENT PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
- Grilled Pineapple Jalapeño MocktailCook time 10 mins20 Likes
Pineapple Jalapeno Mocktail has to be my favorite for only one reason – I LOVE Grilled Pineapple and I can’t stress this enough...,when you grill the fresh pineapple, it caramelizes the sugars and intensify the sweetness of the pineapple. And then when you muddle a bit of Jalapeno with the grilled pineapple, the heat from Jalapeno adds the right amount of spiciness and that makes this mocktail amazing.
- Lau chingriCook time 20 mins1 Likes
Lau chingri is bottle gourd cooked with shrimps, a delicacy from West Bengal. I love authentic Bengali cuisine, most of the recipes are so simple with minimal ingredients, yet so flavorful. It's the same with Lau chingri, the humble bottle gourd gets a complete makeover by the use of shrimps. The shrimps just takes this simple bottle gourd curry to the next level.
- Lemon CakeCook time 45 mins4 Likes
A delicious lemon and white chocolate, cake . An absolute delicious tea cake.
- Wood Apple IcecreamCook time 240 mins5 Likes
My innovation icecream to beat the heat. Made with Bel and delicious in taste.
- Coconut Butter CookiesCook time 20 mins6 Likes
Crispy and Crunchy cookies with the goodness of homemade butter and coconut powder.
- Aloo DalCook time 20 mins0 Likes
- Tea cake with besan ladoo mixCook time 40 mins0 Likes
- Beeds....pomegrante and boondi raita)Cook time 0 mins0 Likes
- Mango Dilgappe (heart shaped golgappe)Cook time 20 mins2 Likes
- Virgin PinacoladoCook time 5 mins1 Likes
- Rajasthani Missi Roti...Cook time 15 mins7 Likes
- WHITE POPPY SEEDS PEANUT FISH CURRY ( POSTO BADAM DI XOL MAAS-DIMU BADAM POSTO MAAS)Cook time 25 mins0 Likes
- Kadhi bariCook time 30 mins0 Likes
- MY HAPPINESS SALADCook time 5 mins0 Likes
- Mango Semolina cake- Eggfree (Pressure Cooker made)Cook time 50 mins3 Likes
- Yellow Squash PizzaCook time 15 mins2 Likes
- Designer Polka Dots Eggless Swiss RollCook time 55 mins3 Likes
- Besan ke ladduCook time 20 mins7 Likes
- Yellow recipe ....Orange caramel puddingCook time 15 mins2 Likes
- Prawns in coconut gravy (daab chingri)Cook time 20 mins1 Likes
- Egg Pudding.( A basic 4 ingredient Pudding)Cook time 15 mins4 Likes
- Chilled Charred Mango Soup (Ambya Kol)Cook time 20 mins2 Likes
- Maze flour khooba rotiCook time 16 mins5 Likes
- Methidana (Fenugreek seeds) ki SabjiCook time 15 mins2 Likes
- Thandai Cheesecake TartCook time 5 mins3 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work.
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.