- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Mille Feuille Oats Crepe Cake with Mango Cream Cheese FillingCook time 40 mins9 Likes
A Mille Feuille Oats Crepe Cake. With a divine Alphonso Mango and Cream Cheese filling. Healthy yet delicious !!! Try it before the mango season runs out !!
- MANGO PAVLOVACook time 75 mins8 Likes
As a festive treat, push the boat out with this perfect dessert, crisp on the outside with marshmallowy goodness on the inside.
- MAMBAZHA PULISSERY / RIPE MANGO CURRY KERALA STYLECook time 40 mins4 Likes
Mambazha Pulissery is one of the Traditional curries of Kerala prepared for Sadhya (festive recipes). It is sweet, sour and spicy in flavour with coconut based gravy with the addition of yogurt and green chillies.This curry is usually paired with idiyappam but it goes well with plain rice, neer dosas and appams also. Pulissery and Moru Kootan have the similar gravy base. The only difference is that pulissery is cooked with fruits like mango, banana, pineapple and the kootan is done with vegetables like raw banana, yam, pumpkin etc..
- Sacch mucch mango ice cream cakeCook time 30 mins6 Likes
It is first time when I make a cake with ice cream. Adding ice cream to it, make it very innovative and delicious. Sacch mucch mango ice cream gives it very creamy texture and I like it so much. Recipe with pics is in steps comments.
- Mango Chilly Salsa with Sacch Mucch AamCook time 10 mins4 Likes
Want to try something new with your nachos or got bored with usual sandwich chutneys?? Then give a try to this one. Can be made in any season with sacch mucch mango candy. It has perfect balance of sweet, sour and hot taste. You can have it with nachos, as bread spread or with chapati.
- Stuffed mango-rice flower dumplings in mango milk kheer(with Sacch mucch aam)Cook time 60 mins5 Likes
a stuffed rice mango dumplings in delicious mango kheer
- Mango Coconut sorbet bars(vegan)Cook time 0 mins3 Likes
Its a sugarless, no cook vegan and gluten free recipe.
- Mangola saladCook time 20 mins2 Likes
A rustic and robust combination of raw and ripe mangoes. The salad is an Indian version of the Thai raw mango salad.
- Yeasted Mango BreadCook time 40 mins9 Likes
Mildly sweet, soft and a very flavourful bread with a hint of mangoes. Toasts really well and a toasted slice slathered with butter is a slice of heaven.
- Aam Kasundi- Mango mustard sauce recipeCook time 10 mins2 Likes
Kasundi,Bengal’s signature mustard sauce is an exotic version of fermented mustard , made with green mangoes, chilies, and turmeric. It’s a condiment eaten with rice, lentils, curries, fried stuffs to give them an extra tang. You can try it with sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, grilled vegetables, or anything that you would normally eat mustard with.This delectable and tangy mango mustard sauce can be prepared very easily at home by anyone.
CREAMBELL SACCH MUCCH AAM ICE CREAM OR MANGOES
- Mango pickleCook time 30 mins3 Likes
- Mango mint coolerCook time 0 mins2 Likes
- Mango swiss rollCook time 20 mins3 Likes
- Zafrani AmarkhandCook time 10 mins11 Likes
- Mango Egg CaramelCook time 10 mins3 Likes
- Mango Caramel RisottoCook time 10 mins3 Likes
- Raw Mango Baked CutletCook time 45 mins3 Likes
- Mango muffin with hot chocolateCook time 1 mins2 Likes
- Mango malpua..Cook time 10 mins3 Likes
- Mango cupcakes..Cook time 30 mins3 Likes
- Aam Ki SubziCook time 15 mins3 Likes
- Eggless mango semifreddoCook time 0 mins3 Likes
- No Churn Mango Ice CreamCook time 0 mins3 Likes
- Mango chatniCook time 0 mins3 Likes
- Mango rose pancake..Cook time 10 mins3 Likes
- Mango golgappe..Cook time 15 mins3 Likes
- Eggless mango curdCook time 15 mins2 Likes
- Mango Ice Cream CakeCook time 40 mins5 Likes
- Mango faluda ice cream..Cook time 30 mins3 Likes
- Low fat veg mango cheese cakeCook time 30 mins5 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work.
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.