- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Ginger Lime Crème BrûléeCook time 60 mins6 Likes
A rich, flavourful crème brûlée with lilting tropical flavours of lemon and ginger. It's a great way to use up left over egg yolks. Recipe adapted from Epicurious
- EGG IN SPAGHETTI NESTCook time 15 mins26 Likes
Goodbye to leftover noodles & Hello to Sunday like lavishing breakfast on weekdays too. Egg Baked in Spaghetti Nest, a fun filled breakfast to turn every weekday as Sunday.
- Dim Kosha (Bengali Style Egg Curry)Cook time 45 mins29 Likes
In every culture and State in India there is a different recipe of Egg Curry!I had posted Chettinad Egg Curry some time back.Here is the Bengali version of the same."Dim" pronounced "deem" is the Bengali term for eggs.Kosha is a type of curry!Instead of the Chettinad Masala there is the Bengali Panchphoron powder here which is actually a mixture of 5 spices in equal proportion : Fenugreek Seeds (Methi) Nigella Sativa (Kalonji) Mustard Seeds - black (Rai) Fennel Seeds (Saunf) Cumin Seeds (Jeera) Given by Sandeepa Mukherjee Dutta in her wonderful book - Bong Mom's Cookbook! This recipe serves 2 - 3 depending on the eggs a person can eat.In my family this recipe serves 2 people as I prepare 2 eggs per person and later on the demand is always for one extra so I actually boil 5!However the curry suits 4 or 5 eggs perfectly so make more if you plan to make a larger quantity!
- Egg and Chutney BondasCook time 0 mins9 Likes
I would say these are like Scotch eggs, but like a poorer cousin with coconut chutney instead of meat. Its a great appetiser and a different one at that.
- Baked Egg SamosasCook time 20 mins71 Likes
An Egg-xotic envelope filled with Egg-cellant stuffing! Who says samosas should be in its classic cone shape.
- Egg HalwaCook time 15 mins8 Likes
This is one of my mother's most popular recipes. It is very easy to make and tastes awesome.
- Egg Pepper Roast / Muttai Milagu varuvalCook time 25 mins22 Likes
Easy, spicy egg pepper masala made with simple ingredients.
- Boti ni AkuriCook time 10 mins4 Likes
Parsis love eggs and this is a lesser known recipe, a version of the popular Akuri with mutton added to the mix.
- Stuffed Omelette With Caramelized OnionCook time 20 mins13 Likes
This is a very easy stuffed omelette with well caramelised onion, with a hint of paprika and green chillies.
- Aachari ka suremethi omletteCook time 3 mins1 Likes
- Egg chop.Cook time 10 mins11 Likes
- EggchopCook time 3 mins1 Likes
- Egg and Cheese Stuffed Bread Pakoda ( A healthy start of the day)Cook time 5 mins12 Likes
- All about@EggCook time 20 mins1 Likes
- Poached Egg on Spinach Cheese ToastCook time 10 mins11 Likes
- Caramel flanCook time 50 mins19 Likes
- Egg RezalaCook time 10 mins4 Likes
- Muffin with eggCook time 20 mins5 Likes
- Ca Phe Trung- Vietnamese egg coffeeCook time 5 mins3 Likes
- Roasted Vermicelli Egg OmeletteCook time 10 mins3 Likes
- Eggs SmileyCook time 10 mins0 Likes
- Egg FryCook time 15 mins20 Likes
- Chilly EggCook time 20 mins35 Likes
- Egg Curry With Kasuri MethiCook time 20 mins12 Likes
- Egg KormaCook time 20 mins10 Likes
- Mustard EggCook time 5 mins7 Likes
- Spinach Steamed Eggs/Palak steamed EggsCook time 25 mins0 Likes
- KERALA STYLE SCRAMBLED EGGSCook time 15 mins9 Likes
- Healthy breackfast egg saladCook time 10 mins6 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.