- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- JantikulluCook time 45 mins9 Likes
A popular savory snack from South India. My sisters signature dish In her words An extremely easy and ready to make snack with readily available flours at home. Shapes are free flowing and hardly requires much time to prepare. Recommended for Beginners.
- Kolkata Style Fish FryCook time 20 mins10 Likes
Fish fillet marinated in a spicy marinade then coated in breadcrumbs and deep fried to perfection
- Quinoa and Almond PattiesCook time 10 mins9 Likes
I am so much in love with nuts and basil that I incorporate them in almost everything, be it smoothie, chicken, patties, yogurt,salads. The list is endless. The benefits of nuts and quinoa are not unknown. I love the nutty and brilliant flavor they impart to the dishes.
- Apple RoseJalebiCook time 20 mins13 Likes
Rose + apple + cardamom in a jalebi
- Bacon Wrapped PrawnsCook time 10 mins2 Likes
This surf and turf dish sounds as if it is off a restaurant menu , but is ridiculously simple to make at home . My version is a basic masaledar one. This is a"*fry without oil" dish as the bacon fat does the magic for you. My version is an simple masaledaar one - a perfect party appetiser!
- Badami ( almond) Tofu Cream KebabCook time 10 mins3 Likes
It is a healthy dish . It is not overly spicy. I made a few changes in the regular recipe and made the healthier version
- Lebanese tawa fried fish with mutabbalCook time 15 mins6 Likes
A wholesome meal packed with nutrition very close to Indian taste.
- Quinoa Chakli/ Quinoa MurukkuCook time 20 mins3 Likes
I have been experimenting different recipes with quinoa and one of my recent trials is this crunchy munchy murukku. If you are searching for a different murukku I am sure this post will definitely help you to make your savoury snacks for any occasion. I have prepared quinoa flour myself at home after dry roasting those grains and grinding them. This homemade quinoa flour makes excellent crunchy and dangerously addictive murukku.
- Beetroot ChipsCook time 18 mins7 Likes
Let me introduce you to the Awesomest Healthy Chips, something that you can gobble every single day – Beetroot Chips. All thanks to my Airfyer that contributes to making my life easier and healthier.
- Chakri SamosaCook time 30 mins18 Likes
Spicy, crunchy, samosa bites
- Bonda Soup Cook time 20 mins7 Likes
I am a hard-core fan of “Bonda Soup”. It is very soothing to have in winter evenings. Usually this is an after lunch snack at most of the Darshini’s in Bangalore. Bonda soup is nothing but Fried Black gram dal fritters or uddina vada which is soaked in Ginger and pepper flavoured dal.
- Broad Beans (Samefali) Stuffed PakodaCook time 20 mins4 Likes
- Fried Ice-cream With Chocolate ToppingCook time 5 mins8 Likes
- Schezwan Mozarella SticksCook time 2 mins12 Likes
- Chinese Bread PakodaCook time 10 mins7 Likes
- Mutton And Cheese Patty Chettinad StyleCook time 20 mins5 Likes
- Paal BoliCook time 30 mins4 Likes
- Fried Chocolate and Orange Cream Cookies Cook time 2 mins15 Likes
- Gujarati Dal VadaCook time 30 mins8 Likes
- Grilled FishCook time 10 mins2 Likes
- Banana Cheese Balls In AirfryerCook time 20 mins7 Likes
- Fish NuggetsCook time 20 mins17 Likes
- PANEER PAKORA WITH MINT FILLINGCook time 10 mins8 Likes
- Pan Fish Fry(Tawa fish fry)Cook time 20 mins18 Likes
- Beetroot Cheese BallsCook time 8 mins3 Likes
- Cheesy Spinach FrittersCook time 15 mins26 Likes
- Chicken PatialaCook time 30 mins16 Likes
- Double Ka MeethaCook time 40 mins5 Likes
- Fish KabirajiCook time 20 mins3 Likes
- Chicken NuggetsCook time 7 mins3 Likes
- Garlic Egg PickleCook time 15 mins14 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.