- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Sprouted Ragi CutletsCook time 10 mins9 Likes
Quick and Health snack, ideal for your parties and your kid's lunch box.
- Eggless Buckwheat BrowniesCook time 20 mins6 Likes
These are gluten free brownies that are decadent and fudgy and absolutely addictive.
- Rice French friesCook time 10 mins5 Likes
This recipe is different from regular french fries which is made of potato.Its crispier than regular potato fries and remain crispy for longer time
- Makhane ke aate ka DhoklaCook time 20 mins7 Likes
Innovative,Yummy spongy savoury cake prepared from water chestnut flour ,best for fast
- Quinoa LapsiCook time 30 mins3 Likes
with festivals round the corner, have a bit of healthy mithai
- Sabudana WafflesCook time 30 mins7 Likes
Sabudana Waffles Recipe is a navraatri fasting recipe which is healthy, tasty and crispy. This recipe is very easy and can be made in minutes.
- Eggless jowar choclate cakeCook time 35 mins15 Likes
This is a glutenfree cake made from sorghum flour or jowar flour and frosted with choclate ganache.
- Chocochip buckwheat cookiesCook time 30 mins11 Likes
Sinfully chocolatey, gluten free
- Pati Shapta Pithe in Rabri - Traditional Bengali DessertCook time 10 mins3 Likes
This is a traditional home made Bengali dessert usually prepared during the festival of Sankranti. In simple terms, they are pancakes / crepes stuffed with a filling of grated fresh coconut and khoya. I took the liberty of adding some powdered cashewnut for some added flavour. There are many varieties of Pithe made during this occasion. Traditionally, khejurer Gur (Date Palm Jaggery) is used in this recipe, but it can be substituted with plain sugar. They can be had as it is or served, drizzled with some rabri over it.
- Tropical Frushi Millet DonutCook time 10 mins6 Likes
Enjoy the flavours of sweet millet donut bites which bursts with the colours and flavours of tropics.
- Poha TomatoCook time 0 mins4 Likes
- Mohanthaal Made EasyCook time 25 mins4 Likes
- Poda pithaCook time 90 mins3 Likes
- Rajma chawal quicheCook time 30 mins3 Likes
- Kuttu samak rice papri chat with curd tamarind mousseCook time 15 mins3 Likes
- Rice Dumpling ( Chinese flavoured )Cook time 60 mins4 Likes
- Disques de farine de GramCook time 30 mins5 Likes
- Minja Ki SabziCook time 30 mins5 Likes
- Za'atar Flavored Chickpea Flour CrackersCook time 10 mins3 Likes
- Pundi gasi /Rice dumpling /Unde bendiCook time 25 mins4 Likes
- Mawa Rabdi PancakesCook time 70 mins6 Likes
- Kodo Millet Appam !!!!Cook time 5 mins5 Likes
- Vanilla flavored Quinoa Basil Seed Breakfast PuddingCook time 0 mins3 Likes
- Chickpea flour PizzaCook time 30 mins4 Likes
- ridge guard Bajji with puffed riceCook time 8 mins3 Likes
- Rice flour puriCook time 15 mins5 Likes
- Idli exoticaCook time 15 mins4 Likes
- Crispy Falari DosaCook time 15 mins3 Likes
- Nan-e BerenjiCook time 10 mins3 Likes
- Red Rice Poha with Pomegranate kernels ! !Cook time 12 mins5 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.