- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Buttery Cheesy ShellsCook time 15 mins6 Likes
Buttery crust filled with chicken and cheese.
- 2 in 1 CakeCook time 30 mins92 Likes
Flavour of vanilla and cocoa together.
- Baked Garlic Butter ChickenCook time 50 mins48 Likes
Butter is the star of dish. It is a simple and most flavourful dish. This recipe is adapted by Diethood website.
- Burnt Butter Caramel SauceCook time 20 mins8 Likes
Before you get doubtful, the 'burnt butter' here is not really 'burnt'-butter. The butter here is heated on a low flame till it gets a brown tint and gives out a nutty rich aroma. If you are familiar with making 'desi-ghee' at home, you would find the process [and result] to be quite similar. The nutty burnt butter is then mixed with a rich brown sugar caramel and some cream to finish up. A hint of salt gives that 'kick' and balances it out beautifully. An absolutely delicious sauce that can be used in many different ways- - It can be used as a filling in cookies and bars. - You can pour it over a scoop of ice cream and make it dripping delicious. - Simple tea cakes can turn into something exotic when topped with this yummy sauce. - You can use it in tarts. -It tastes good as it is too. [In case you are on a diet, do take care- This one can be very addictive!]
- Chaiwala Butter Biscoot (Butter Biscuits)Cook time 20 mins10 Likes
Melt in the mouth biscuits that take you back to your childhood days!
- Makhani Egg CurryCook time 25 mins41 Likes
This easy and the tasty restaurant style makhani egg curry is sure to make your dinner time special.
- Butter Caramelised BananaCook time 10 mins4 Likes
This simple recipe of butter caramelised banana helps you create desserts and pancakes without using sugar. The fact that it has only 2 ingredients makes it even more useful a recipe.
- Butter Potato PancakesCook time 4 mins7 Likes
It's a pancake with veggies with a potato base.
- Tasty fried rice from leftover riceCook time 10 mins8 Likes
- Bread Pudding (Made from Bread and Eggs)Cook time 10 mins7 Likes
- Fish JahanaraCook time 15 mins13 Likes
- Tiranga Malai CakeCook time 20 mins2 Likes
- Chocolate Chip Almond CookiesCook time 10 mins6 Likes
- Apple Jalebi( Apple Fritters Soaked in Sugar Syrup)Cook time 20 mins3 Likes
- Heavy CreamCook time 2 mins7 Likes
- Tiranga Suji DhoklaCook time 20 mins3 Likes
- Sabudana Khichadi (without tomatoes)Cook time 30 mins8 Likes
- Whole Wheat Garlic breadCook time 15 mins46 Likes
- Tricolor IdlisCook time 15 mins5 Likes
- JalebiCook time 30 mins41 Likes
- Tricolour / layered khaman dhoklaCook time 22 mins11 Likes
- Butter caramelised Mushroom stuffed and Arrabiata pastaCook time 20 mins21 Likes
- Tricolour Surprise BallsCook time 10 mins9 Likes
- Chicken Tikka sticksCook time 10 mins1 Likes
- Tricolour Savory CakeCook time 35 mins2 Likes
- Pumpkin soupCook time 5 mins3 Likes
- SmoothieCook time 5 mins7 Likes
- Veg Butter PuffCook time 45 mins7 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.