- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Daliya and sattu pattiesCook time 25 mins13 Likes
The Snacks is perfect which is loaded with highly nutritional ingridients,and kids like to eat happily.Daliya and sattu patties is try for the kids health and taste.which is high in fiber & iron.This recipe is surely look to for perfect snacks for kids.
- Cheesy Bread PopsCook time 10 mins8 Likes
A quick snack for kids that can be made in a jiffy when you are running out of time.
- Steamed Lentil Basket with Masala CornCook time 15 mins7 Likes
Snack masti with health of steamed lentils and taste of masala corns. Picked from easy bites by anupama.
- Strawberry Shortcake SnakeCook time 30 mins6 Likes
Yummy and attractive cake made especially for my kids.
- Curry Leaves Paneer Tikka BurgerCook time 10 mins9 Likes
Healthy and nutritious snack for kids.
- QUESADILLACook time 20 mins2 Likes
A COMPLETE MEAL FOR KIDS
- Fruity and nutty sticksCook time 10 mins3 Likes
It can quite often be extremely challenging to find a snack that is not filled with junk. This simple treat idea with few fruits on sticks and coated with chocolate and nuts, will definately makes your kiddo asking for more.
- Healthy Chocolaty Dates and Nuts Energy BarsCook time 15 mins2 Likes
Healthy Chocolaty Dates and Nuts Energy Bars are the no-bake Energy Bars that are very easy to make and very nutritious too. These bars are a great healthy snack option for kids. It is perfect to add to your child’s snack box or to keep as tea-time treat too. Addition of muesli makes it healthy and chocolate makes these bars even more tempting for kids.
- Wholewheat Galette With Mushroom FillingCook time 60 mins7 Likes
This wholewheat galette with vegetable filling has a pizza-like taste and texture. It is a truly delicious and nutritive bake. This galette has the goodness of vegetables like broccoli, mushrooms and capsicum. I have included butter and cheese too, to get that soft and gooey texture. This makes it interesting for kids too.
- Crispy Crunchy Kaju (Cashewnuts)Cook time 20 mins3 Likes
- Hung curd Home-made Shrikhand.Cook time 0 mins6 Likes
- Fruity Dahi Poori. (Dahi Poori With healthy twist)Cook time 0 mins6 Likes
- Orange peel candyCook time 10 mins3 Likes
- Pistachio CookiesCook time 20 mins3 Likes
- Healthy Kids Snack - Mangalore Banana BunsCook time 20 mins1 Likes
- Christmas Tree Raw Watermelon Candies !!Cook time 2 mins4 Likes
- Masala Vadai / South Indian Paruppu VadaiCook time 15 mins5 Likes
- Sweet Potato Chat. ( A Tangy Quick Recepie ).Cook time 5 mins7 Likes
- Banana and Almond Protien shakeCook time 5 mins7 Likes
- Eggless Vegan Waffles !!Cook time 10 mins7 Likes
- Oats pancake puddingCook time 30 mins3 Likes
- Vada pavCook time 15 mins6 Likes
- Golden WafflesCook time 30 mins2 Likes
- Cheesy Paneer coneCook time 20 mins2 Likes
- Chocco-coconut energy bitesCook time 0 mins2 Likes
- Homemade French Fries with Tamarind SauceCook time 20 mins17 Likes
- Veggie Meatballs Pasta CanapesCook time 20 mins2 Likes
- CinnabonsCook time 45 mins2 Likes
- Cauliflower and Carrot PizzasticksCook time 25 mins5 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.