- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Daliya and Sattu PattiesCook time 25 mins13 Likes
Daliya and sattu patties are high in fiber & iron.
- Cheesy Bread PopsCook time 10 mins10 Likes
A quick snack for kids that can be made in a jiffy when you are running out of time.
- #Steamed Lentil Basket with Masala CornCook time 15 mins9 Likes
Snack masti with health of steamed lentils and taste of masala corns. Picked from easy bites by anupama.
- Strawberry Shortcake SnakeCook time 30 mins6 Likes
Yummy and attractive cake made especially for my kids.
- Curry Leaves Paneer Tikka BurgerCook time 10 mins11 Likes
Healthy and nutritious snack for kids.
- QUESADILLACook time 20 mins2 Likes
A COMPLETE MEAL FOR KIDS
- Fruity and nutty sticksCook time 10 mins3 Likes
It can quite often be extremely challenging to find a snack that is not filled with junk. This simple treat idea with few fruits on sticks and coated with chocolate and nuts, will definately makes your kiddo asking for more.
- Healthy Chocolaty Dates and Nuts Energy BarsCook time 15 mins3 Likes
Healthy Chocolaty Dates and Nuts Energy Bars are the no-bake Energy Bars that are very easy to make and very nutritious too. These bars are a great healthy snack option for kids. It is perfect to add to your child’s snack box or to keep as tea-time treat too. Addition of muesli makes it healthy and chocolate makes these bars even more tempting for kids.
- Wholewheat Galette With Mushroom FillingCook time 60 mins7 Likes
This wholewheat galette with vegetable filling has a pizza-like taste and texture. It is a truly delicious and nutritive bake. This galette has the goodness of vegetables like broccoli, mushrooms and capsicum. I have included butter and cheese too, to get that soft and gooey texture. This makes it interesting for kids too.
- Crispy Crunchy Kaju (Cashewnuts)Cook time 20 mins3 Likes
- Hung curd Home-made Shrikhand.Cook time 0 mins7 Likes
- Fruity Dahi Poori. (Dahi Poori With healthy twist)Cook time 0 mins6 Likes
- Orange peel candyCook time 10 mins3 Likes
- Pistachio CookiesCook time 20 mins3 Likes
- Healthy Kids Snack - Mangalore Banana BunsCook time 20 mins1 Likes
- Christmas Tree Raw Watermelon Candies !!Cook time 2 mins6 Likes
- Masala Vadai / South Indian Paruppu VadaiCook time 15 mins7 Likes
- Sweet Potato Chat. ( A Tangy Quick Recepie ).Cook time 5 mins7 Likes
- Banana and Almond Protien shakeCook time 5 mins7 Likes
- Eggless Vegan Waffles !!Cook time 10 mins8 Likes
- Oats pancake puddingCook time 30 mins3 Likes
- Vada pavCook time 15 mins6 Likes
- Golden WafflesCook time 30 mins2 Likes
- Cheesy Paneer coneCook time 20 mins3 Likes
- Chocco-coconut energy bitesCook time 0 mins3 Likes
- Homemade French Fries with Tamarind SauceCook time 20 mins21 Likes
- Veggie Meatballs Pasta CanapesCook time 20 mins3 Likes
- CinnabonsCook time 45 mins2 Likes
- Cauliflower and Carrot PizzasticksCook time 25 mins5 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.