- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Paneer Tawa PulaoCook time 10 mins321 Likes
Have you ever been to a Pav Bhaji seller ??? If yes, then you might have definitely noticed the vendor making some amazing pulao using the same vegetables and spices of Pav Bhaji. The guy takes merely 5 mins to make this amazing pulao loaded with lots of chopped vegetables. Pav bhaji being a common Mumbai street food, tawa pulao is yet another popular street food that can be found in almost any corner of busy Mumbai lanes.
- Kulia Fruit ChaatCook time 0 mins261 Likes
Kulia is a finger licking street food from delhi. It is a sort of fruity vol au vents. It is tangy spicy and yummy fruit chaat.
- Ram LaddooCook time 10 mins303 Likes
Street food from Delhi and Uttra Pradesh -Fried Lentil nuggets drizzled with date chutney and green chutney topped with grated radish.
- Jigarthanda | Badam Pisin/Almond Gum in Rose MilkCook time 15 mins33 Likes
This is a famous street drink in the temple city of Madurai located in South India. This can be found in all hooks and corners there. Its an excellent cooler in summer.
- Kolkata Street Style Egg RollCook time 10 mins196 Likes
Kolkata style egg roll is a popular street food in West Bengal.
- Cauliflower 65 (Gobi 65)Cook time 10 mins100 Likes
Chennai's very own & favourite road side pakoda. Crunchy, spicy and tangy!!! bet no one can eat just one.
- jamnanagri ghughraCook time 20 mins49 Likes
ghughra is very crispy and yummy street food of jamnagar (gujrat).it's a roadside snnack and very famous in gujrat . jamnagari ghughra saras lagu che.
- Indori Poha and JalebiCook time 45 mins111 Likes
Street food of Indore is renowned with eateries that have been active for generations. The most famous breakfast item in Indore is Poha (flattened rice) with jalebi. The savory and sweet combination of poha with jalebi is something that is very unique to Indore.
- Shahi Qeema KababCook time 45 mins66 Likes
A very crispy outer layer kabab.
- Chicken Stuffed KulchaCook time 40 mins127 Likes
- Penne PastaCook time 60 mins6 Likes
- Dal VadaCook time 15 mins9 Likes
- American ChopsueyCook time 10 mins41 Likes
- DabeliCook time 15 mins11 Likes
- Mughlai ParathaCook time 90 mins198 Likes
- Soya Sprout SamosaCook time 15 mins140 Likes
- Beetroot ChopsCook time 20 mins115 Likes
- Bhutte Ki KheesCook time 15 mins6 Likes
- Aam DoiCook time 40 mins2 Likes
- PanipooriCook time 15 mins49 Likes
- Tomato Chop ChaatCook time 10 mins19 Likes
- Kesariya PhirniCook time 35 mins11 Likes
- Mumbai Pav SandwichCook time 10 mins228 Likes
- Cheese OmeletteCook time 20 mins12 Likes
- ThukpaCook time 20 mins21 Likes
- Papad Ki ChuriCook time 5 mins123 Likes
- Ghugni ChaatCook time 30 mins263 Likes
- Moong Dal Bhajiya with Lehsun Ka ThechaCook time 20 mins58 Likes
- Maggi Cheese SandwichCook time 10 mins94 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.