- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Lentils and Plantain Flower KolasCook time 25 mins0 Likes
The healthy Plantain flowers when mixed with soaked lentils and spices give awesome taste. Usually these Kolas are deep fried where as here I have shallow fried them by making them in Appe pan to make it more healthy..
- Red Bean browniesCook time 30 mins4 Likes
Gooey and prefectly fudgy gluten-free brownies made with red beans!
- Moroccan Chickpea SoupCook time 30 mins6 Likes
Nutritious, low in Fat fulfilling Soup packed with flavours and spices to satisfy the tummy and soul
- Whole Green gram(moong dal) laddoCook time 30 mins7 Likes
Green Gram (Moong) Ladoo or moong dal ladoo is made out of whole green gram and it contains all the nutrients like protein, carbohydrate and fat. It is quite easy to make and I make it in very traditionally... Pictorial recipe in step
- No Meat Shikhampuri KebabCook time 30 mins16 Likes
no meat Shikampuri Kebab is a must try, which is made with all the healthy ingredients like Kidney beans, Plantain , yogurt and all spices .
- Sepu Vadi (Split Urad Dal Dumplings in Spinach Gravy)Cook time 20 mins5 Likes
Sepu vadi is a specialty from Himachal Pradesh. Split Black Urad Dal dumplings are first steamed and then deep-fried. They are then added to the Spinach-Curd gravy, that is flavoured with basic spices powders and whole spices. Traditionally the recipe is cooked in mustard oil, but you can use any cooking oil.
- Macher matha diye bhaja muger dal | bengali style roasted split green gram cooked with fish head.Cook time 40 mins2 Likes
Yellow lentil or split green gram or mug dal is a regular lunch item for bengalis..this lentil is use to make plain dal,veg dal ,khichuri etc..But this scrumptious macher matha diye bhaja muger dal is a celebratory lentil dish which made with fish head.In any wedding party or special occasion this will definitely serve with steam rice,kurkure alu bhaja ..
- Bisi Bele Bath : Grandma's Gourmet Recipe from KarnatakaCook time 45 mins2 Likes
A delicious mix of vegetable, rice and continental lentils to produce a wholesome dish After a crazy week gone by and another coming up in line, the weekend has to be comforting and rejuvenating. Food definitely plays an important role in life and can impact your mood by either lifting it or making it sour.Looking at the weather outside, I was in search of something spicy , nutritious , mineral and vitamin rich . After a long battle inside the mind, I finally settled for the One Pot Meal – Bisi Bele Bath. I call it Grandma’s recipe because I have learnt it from a 75 + year Old Lady from Karnataka whom you cannot beat in making Bisi Bele Bath. The tempering pan she uses in 50 years old. Can you imagine her cooking experience is double my age. This recipe tastes authentic and smells authentic and looks authentic.
- Healthy Green Moong Dal chillaCook time 10 mins2 Likes
- Navratna Daal And Millet AdaiCook time 10 mins4 Likes
- Stuffed Halwa Puris With Rice KheerCook time 40 mins7 Likes
- Healthy Burger With Chickpea Falafel PattyCook time 20 mins1 Likes
- Basket ChatCook time 20 mins1 Likes
- Three Coarse Meal With One Main Ingredient Cook time 40 mins3 Likes
- MangodeCook time 20 mins4 Likes
- Healthy Daal ChillaCook time 30 mins2 Likes
- Mexican Bean FajitaCook time 10 mins1 Likes
- Soy ShakeCook time 10 mins3 Likes
- Jhal ChannaCook time 5 mins3 Likes
- Beans BurritoCook time 20 mins3 Likes
- Dal PakwanCook time 30 mins1 Likes
- Red Lentil Baked Patties Cook time 35 mins3 Likes
- Spicy Rajma Stuffed Potato In A Thick Rajma GravyCook time 20 mins1 Likes
- Chickpea Savory ParfaitCook time 10 mins0 Likes
- Chana Dal PhareCook time 20 mins1 Likes
- Panjabi CholaCook time 30 mins1 Likes
- Easy Golden Mediterranean Falafels (Not Deep Fried)Cook time 10 mins3 Likes
- Chana Dal Pista Dry Fruit Sweet Rolls / Split Chickpea Pistachio Dry Fruit Sweet RollsCook time 40 mins4 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work.
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.