- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Pickled Beet-Eggs with a Bengali twistCook time 20 mins7 Likes
Pickled eggs are counted as a British Classic. Boiled Eggs submerged in a jar kept on fermenting herring below a brine of salt, spices and other seasonings. A big jar of beet-pickled eggs anchors many a neighborhood bar in Pennsylvania, which is bright in both flavor & color. I prepared Eggs-mimosa/Deviled-Eggs infusing traditional flavor of "Kasundi " into the red pickled eggs. Kasundi is a yellowish sauce prepared with fermented mustard with some spices.
- Lentil with Lime LeavesCook time 15 mins7 Likes
A Bengali dal recipe of moong dal cooked with aromatic lime leaves.
- Sorshe Bhapa Mangsho (Steamed Mustard Chicken)Cook time 40 mins6 Likes
An experiment by me turned out to be good, easy hassle free recipe of chicken cooked in mustard gravy.
- Banana ToffeeCook time 15 mins14 Likes
- Salted Caramel Cappuccino CheesecakeCook time 90 mins10 Likes
I loved the combo that I saw in Taste of Home and had to make this. I made it in muffin cups, as it's easier to serve them individually and take it to the office.
- Burmese Fish CurryCook time 20 mins7 Likes
I was born in Burma so I have a soft corner with Burmese recipes. Live fish curry gives strength to weak person and pregnant women before and after delivery. I served this dish many times and it was appreciated.
- Golden prawn BallCook time 20 mins9 Likes
Crispy ball with prawn and mutton fat.
- Zinger BurgerCook time 20 mins9 Likes
It is so yummy and on top of every kid's list including adults. Try this out and enjoy it in the comfort of your home. It is healthy and not expensive too. I am proud of this recipe of mine.
- Chocolate SoilCook time 30 mins14 Likes
A beautiful, light and easy dessert.
- Chocolate Coconut TrufflesCook time 5 mins6 Likes
These truffles are made using darkest of the dark choco compound, freshly grated coconut, cream and coconut milk. The fine shavings of coconut made it super moist and yum. Add a dash of cocoa powder simply made it out of the world.
- Schezwan NoodlesCook time 20 mins89 Likes
- Grilled Tortilla Pizza with Marinara SauceCook time 9 mins16 Likes
- Mini Chicken and Veg PizzaCook time 1 mins24 Likes
- Grilled Cucumber Cream Cheese SandwichCook time 10 mins23 Likes
- Cheese French ToastCook time 5 mins11 Likes
- Corn and Cheese Cones ( A Puff Pastry Recipe)Cook time 25 mins6 Likes
- Cheese Stuffed Soft Garlic BombsCook time 15 mins14 Likes
- Cheese CookiesCook time 25 mins3 Likes
- 100% Wholewheat PizzaCook time 30 mins12 Likes
- Baked Falafel SandwichCook time 15 mins5 Likes
- Cheesy Quinoa Quenelles with Mango AioliCook time 40 mins3 Likes
- Methi Paratha with CheeseCook time 10 mins7 Likes
- Cheese BunCook time 15 mins7 Likes
- Cheese BarleyCook time 20 mins5 Likes
- Dried Prawns KismoorCook time 10 mins6 Likes
- Baked Buns Cook time 5 mins6 Likes
- Kunafa (Arabic/Middle-Eastern Cheescake)Cook time 40 mins48 Likes
- Broiled Stuffed Cheesy ChiliesCook time 7 mins5 Likes
- Lucy Chicken burgerCook time 20 mins7 Likes
- Rustic Onion Cheese BreadCook time 30 mins15 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.