- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese FrostingCook time 40 mins90 Likes
- PavlovaCook time 90 mins32 Likes
A dessert that has been on my mind from the day I saw it. I fell in love with the elegance and beauty of this dessert. Valentine's round the corner, I thought of giving this mesmerizing dessert a try. Pavlova is a Meringue based dessert named after the beautiful Russian Ballet Dancer Anna Pavlova. This dessert is believed to have originated during one of her tours to Australia and New Zealand in the 1920s. Beating of eggs till stiff peaks, baking it to perfection and then topping it up elegantly was a big challenge for me. But after doing it I realised its one of the easiest one to prepare. A crisp dessert on the outside with gooey center inside, it is one of the most beautiful looking desserts I have ever seen. Loads of whipping cream and use of fresh fruits makes this awesome dessert more appealing to me. My treat to my kids and my hubby this Valentines. Thanks to the beautiful Chef Nigella Lawson for this wonderful recipe.
- Rose Ombre CupcakesCook time 20 mins60 Likes
Sweet, fragrant and positively pretty, these Pretty in Pink beauties are the perfect way to let your valentine know that you love them!
- Strawberry Jello ParfaitsCook time 0 mins51 Likes
Easy No bake Strawberry Jello Parfaits. 15 minutes total prep time and yet makes for an elegant dessert loved by almost all.
- Heavenly Filled DonutsCook time 20 mins21 Likes
WARNING: A bite of this will do some chocolaty makeup on your face :P
- Sakura rose jelly with rose infused white chocolate mousseCook time 60 mins47 Likes
Inspired by Japanese Sakura jelly made Chinese Rose bud tea jelly with rose infused white chocolate mousse
- Molten Choco-Berry CakeCook time 75 mins19 Likes
This Valentine day was quite special as for the first time I tried my hands on Bundt cake and it came out well. Presenting my very own Molten Choco-Berry cake full of scrumptious molten chocolate ganache and loads of fresh strawberries!
- Valentine's chocolate cakeCook time 120 mins267 Likes
Surprise heart inside luscious chocolate pound cake
- Schezwan NoodlesCook time 20 mins89 Likes
- Grilled Tortilla Pizza with Marinara SauceCook time 9 mins16 Likes
- Mini Chicken and Veg PizzaCook time 1 mins24 Likes
- Grilled Cucumber Cream Cheese SandwichCook time 10 mins23 Likes
- Cheese French ToastCook time 5 mins11 Likes
- Corn and Cheese Cones ( A Puff Pastry Recipe)Cook time 25 mins6 Likes
- Cheese Stuffed Soft Garlic BombsCook time 15 mins14 Likes
- Cheese CookiesCook time 25 mins3 Likes
- 100% Wholewheat PizzaCook time 30 mins12 Likes
- Baked Falafel SandwichCook time 15 mins5 Likes
- Cheesy Quinoa Quenelles with Mango AioliCook time 40 mins3 Likes
- Methi Paratha with CheeseCook time 10 mins7 Likes
- Cheese BunCook time 15 mins7 Likes
- Cheese BarleyCook time 20 mins5 Likes
- Dried Prawns KismoorCook time 10 mins6 Likes
- Baked Buns Cook time 5 mins6 Likes
- Kunafa (Arabic/Middle-Eastern Cheescake)Cook time 40 mins48 Likes
- Broiled Stuffed Cheesy ChiliesCook time 7 mins5 Likes
- Lucy Chicken burgerCook time 20 mins7 Likes
- Rustic Onion Cheese BreadCook time 30 mins15 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.