- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Savoury cheese puff pastry (homemade start to end)Cook time 30 mins5 Likes
Puff pastries are very easy and yummy recipe if use store bought sheets. We can make sweet or savoury filling inside it.. i made puff pastry at home and filled with spicy veggies filling and topped with cheese. Yummy party idea.
- Carrot Cake ParfaitCook time 45 mins4 Likes
Moist chunks of carrot cake layered with creamy custard and a bright berrylicious strawberry compote! Easy to assemble and a gorgeous sight to behold, it is an ideal dessert for a special occasion or a decadent ending to any party!!
- Spice crusted / papad crusted panner tikka in green chutneyCook time 10 mins7 Likes
Cubed panners are first marinated in green chutney , crusted with roasted spice mix or roasted crushed papad / poppadum and then roasted in oven for 10 minutes.
- Blueberry Custard FlanCook time 10 mins2 Likes
Presenting my delicious Blueberry Custard Flan prepared with Flaky Crust, Vanilla custard mousse and Home made Blueberry Compote.
- Chicken Souvlaki With TzatzikiCook time 15 mins4 Likes
A popular Greek appetizer or fast food in which Chicken breast at cut in almost 1″ inch sized pieces and marinated with Greek flavors, later skewered and cooked. Chicken Souvlaki is typically served with flat bread where they are filled with lettuce, some tomatoes , salad, and wrapped with Tzatziki. Tzatziki is again a flavorful dip made with Greek yogurt and grated Cucumber. An ideal condiment for wraps and rolls. So my Christmas appetizer is ready, so what’s cooking in your kitchen? If you Haven’t decided it yet and looking for some delicious starter recipe along with an equally flavorful dip then you are in the right place. Put on your chef caps, wear your aprons and start making some Chicken Souvlaki and surprise your guests with your International cooking skills. To make it more interesting and filling, serve it as a wrap, pita bread or with some Indian rice as a side dish.
- Tofu - Millet LollipopsCook time 15 mins5 Likes
A healthy and crunchy starter/appetizer & snack.
- Hot n Crunchy Kalmi Vada (Lentil Cutlets)Cook time 15 mins6 Likes
It is a wonderful party starter. These vadas are crisp and crunchy from outside with a soft center. It is made in 2 stages, firstly round dumplings are fried. These are then cut and re fried or made in air fryer. Can be easily made ahead and kept in refrigerator for up to a month.
- Dark Indulgence!Cook time 60 mins9 Likes
A party without dessert is just a meeting !! Layers comprise of a dark decadent brownie, topped with chocolate creme, piped with chocolate mousse and served with fresh raspberries and raspberry coulis!
- Baked palak Paneer.Cook time 35 mins3 Likes
Palak Paneer is a very common main course dish among Indian household, but this baked palak Paneer have diffrent flavors and layers which makes it unique. It is so creamy and soft that it'll melt in you mouth in no time.
- Aachari porkCook time 60 mins3 Likes
Its really a super tasty dish for party.In this dish meat cooked with "achari masala" which gives it a awesome taste.Here I have used pork meat,you can use any meat like chicken or mutton whatever you like.
- Crunchy Salad ShotsCook time 20 mins4 Likes
A low fat salad.
- Blueberry Custard FlanCook time 10 mins2 Likes
- Mount-BlancCook time 155 mins3 Likes
- Baked sole..Moroccan flavoursCook time 25 mins2 Likes
- Chicken OlivettiCook time 20 mins2 Likes
- Sweet corn Spinach Lasagna with Creamy corn cold pasta , Babycorn salt n pepperCook time 60 mins3 Likes
- Mexican salsa sauceCook time 10 mins3 Likes
- Prawn CutletCook time 15 mins3 Likes
- Kurkuri bhindi /Crispi tangy okraCook time 10 mins2 Likes
- Raan-E- Sikandari /Shaan-E-RaanCook time 180 mins12 Likes
- Village Mutton Dum BiriyaaniCook time 59 mins3 Likes
- Tomato basil tarts with Creamy saffron sauceCook time 30 mins6 Likes
- Chicken PizzaCook time 20 mins2 Likes
- Spinach,Prawns and Dill BitesCook time 15 mins4 Likes
- Paneer Babycorn LollipopCook time 10 mins21 Likes
- Sprouted moong dal mix saladCook time 5 mins2 Likes
- Kidney Beans And Rice kebabCook time 5 mins3 Likes
- Dinner RollsCook time 25 mins4 Likes
- Baked potato wedgesCook time 30 mins6 Likes
- Rava FingersCook time 10 mins4 Likes
- Masala Herbed BreadCook time 30 mins2 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work.
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.