Kothamalli Thokku | How to make Kothamalli Thokku
About Kothamalli Thokku
Kothamalli is a Tamil word called Coriander leaves / Cilantro. This is simple and easy recipe. It is a great accompaniment with white rice, curd rice or chapati, dosa, idli etc.
Kothamalli Thokku is a delicious dish which is enjoyed by the people of every age group. The recipe by vanamala Hebbar teaches how to make Kothamalli Thokku step by step in detail. This makes it easy to cook Kothamalli Thokku in your kitchen at home. This recipe can be served to 5 people. You can find this dish at most restaurants and you can also prepare Kothamalli Thokku at home. This amazing and mouthwatering Kothamalli Thokku takes 5 minutes for the preparation and 10 minutes for cooking. The aroma of this Kothamalli Thokku is so tempting that makes you want to eat it. When you want to prepare something very tasty and delicious for special occasion then Kothamalli Thokku is a good option for you. The flavour of Kothamalli Thokku is palatable and you will enjoy each and every bite of this. Try this Kothamalli Thokku and impress your family and friends.
Ingredients to make Kothamalli Thokku
- Coriander leaves - 1 cup
- Malaka / Red chillies - 4-6 (i've used Byadagi chillies)
- Tamarind / Puli - a small lemon size or use paste (1 tbsp, I have used paste)
- Asafoetida / hing / Periyangum - 1/2 tsp
- Chanadal / Kadalparppu - 2 tbsp
- Urad dal / Ulthuparppu - 2 tbsp
- Rocksalt or Sea salt - to taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp (i have used Olive oil)