How To Make Spinach Black eyed beans cutlet
This recipe is very healthy breakfast or snack option. Spinach leaves make this recipe more healthy.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Spinach Black eyed beans cutlet
- 1 cup boiled black eyed beans
- Spinach leaves finely chopped 1 cup
- Ginger green chilli paste 1 tsp
- Salt as per tatse
- Bread crumbs 1 /4 cup
- Roasted cumin powder 1 tsp
- Dry mango powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Oil for shallow frying
Steps to make Spinach Black eyed beans cutlet
- First drain all the water from boiled black eyed beans. Now take a grinder and grind black eyed beans coarsely.
- Now add spinach leaves, ginger, green chilli paste, black pepper powder, roasted cumin powder, salt as per taste and bread crumbs to the grinded beans. Mix all ingredients well. Make like a dough .
- Now make small cutlets with this mixture. take a pan, add some oil and shallow fry these cutlets from both sides. Serve hot with green chutney .
My Tip: Instedd of breadcrumbs you can use semolina too .