Gatte aur Paneer ke Kebab
How to make Ghee
- 200 gm Paneer, grated
- Salt to taste
- 1 slice White Bread, crumbled (white part)
- ½ tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Green Chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds, roasted
- 2 tbsp Gatte ki Sabji, mashed
- 30 gm (2 tbsp)Dr. Oetker FunFoods Veg Mayonnaise
- 1-2 pieces Charcoal
- 2 tsp Desi Ghee
- 2 tsp refined oil
- 1 tbsp Dr. OetkerFunFoods Tandoori Mayonnaise
- In a bowl add paneer, salt, bread, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, cumin, gatte ki sabji, veg mayonnaise and mix well to form a smooth mixture.
- Heat charcoal and put it in a small bowl. Pour 1 tsp ghee on top of charcoal and place this bowl in the above bowl.
- Place a lid over the above bowl for 10 minutes to infuse a smokey flavour.
- Make small round tikkis from this mixture. Heat the remaining, ghee and oil in a non-stick pan (low flame) & cook the tikkis till they are golden brown in colour.
- Serve it hot with tandoori mayonnaise as a dip.