- Sandwich Bread - 4 slices
- 1 carrot grated
- 2 medium tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber finely chopped (remove the seeds and chop)
- Few lettuce leaves
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- Sandwich spread (i used cucumber and carrot flavour of Fun N Foods)
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl expect bread slices.
- Cut the sides of the bread, apply the mixture on one side of the bread and cover it with the other slice of bread. Repeat the same process for preparing rest of the sandwiches. Serve along with chips.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.