Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo | How to make Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo Recipe
A royal Hyderabadi creamy dish.
The delicious and mouthwatering Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo is enjoyed by all. This dish is often prepared for special occasions including parties or festivals. Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo is a good option when you want to cook something different . It is an amazing dish which is liked by people of all age groups. The flavourful ingredients are the key to the amazing taste of Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo. Chandrani Bhattacharya shared Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo recipe which can serve 8 people. The step by step process with pictures will help you learn how to make the delicious Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo. Try this delicious Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo recipe at home and surprise your family and friends. You can connect with the Chandrani Bhattacharya of Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo by commenting on the page. In case you have any questions around the ingredients or cooking process. The Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo can also be given a rating. The "What's cooking" feature can be used to share your experience when you make Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo with other users
Ingredients to make Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo
- Potato - 5 to 6 medium sized boiled and scooped
- For the potato filling - 1 cup grated paneer, chopped leaves 2 tbsp, grated carrot 3 tsp, chat masala 1 tsp, small pieces of cashew nut, and raisin 6 to 8 pieces, chopped green chilli 1/2 tsp
- 1 finely chopped and salt accordingly
- For marination - hung curd 1/4 cup, tandoori 1 tsp, ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp, a pinch of orange food colour, turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Roasted - 2 tsp white sesame seed, magaz 2 tsp, peanut 2 tsp, kaju powder 2 tbsp and khuskhus (posto) 1 tbsp
- For the gravy - ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp, 2 onion finely chopped, tomato puree 1 cup, tomato sauce 1 tbsp, oil 1/2 cup, kitchen king 1 tbsp, garam 1/2 tsp, kastoori methi 1/2 tsp
How to make Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo
My Tip:The masala used in this gravy can be also used to make paneer or chicken hyderabadi.