How To Make Watermelon Feta Cheese
The refreshing combination of watermelon and feta is the perfect salad for summers.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Watermelon Feta Cheese
- 1 small watermelon
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Steps to make Watermelon Feta Cheese
- Chop the watermelon into small cubes.
- In a bowl, add olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Add the watermelon in the bowl.
- Spread some feta cheese over watermelon and mix.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.