Cornflake crusted chicken drumsticks
- 4 skinless chicken drumsticks (with bone)
- 170 grams of crushed cornflakes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Salt to taste
- 15 ml of olive oil
- 2-3 cherry tomatoes to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees celsius.
- Wash the chicken and pat dry with a clean cloth. Season with salt and pepper and keep aside.
- Take a small sized bowl and whisk the egg with 15 ml of water.
- In a separate bowl, add the cornflakes, oil, salt. Combine these ingredients well together.
- Spread a baking sheet, one by one dip the drumsticks initially in the egg mixture then the cornflakes mixture and transfer on top of the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes till it is crispy and turns into a beautiful golden brown colour.
- Serve hot with a garnish of cherry tomatoes and your preferred dip or sauce.