How To Make 2-Ingredient Coconut Macaroons
Searched the web because my daughter wanted Coconut macaroons and found this easy recipe.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make 2-Ingredient Coconut Macaroons
- 1 (14 ounce) bag sweetened coconut flakes (I used desiccated coconut mixed with castor sugar to taste)
- 4 ounces (1/2 can) sweetened condensed milk
Steps to make 2-Ingredient Coconut Macaroons
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat Mat.
- In a medium bowl combine add coconut. Then pour condensed milk over top. Mix with a spoon until the coconut and milk are completely mixed and all of the milk combines with the coconut.
- Use a 1 tablespoon scooper. Scoop and then press the mixture into the scooper to make sure you get a well packed scoop. Place them on the baking pan about a finger apart. They will not spread so you can place them pretty close together.
- Bake until the tops are golden brown, about 14-16 minutes. If the tops are not perfectly browned but the bottoms are, you can turn the broiler on and broil until the tops are perfectly browned, about 1-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes, if you can wait that long.
My Tip: *Do not walk away when broiling, you can go from golden brown to crispy in a flash.