How To Make Blue Cheese Dip
The blue cheese in this dip gives it a characteristic taste, terrific with any chips/crisp breads or even on its own!
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Key ingredients for Blue Cheese Dip
How to make Sour Cream
Ingredients to make Blue Cheese Dip
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 200 g blue cheese crumbled
- 1 tsp thyme chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Blue Cheese Dip
- Mix the crushed garlic with salt and make a paste.
- In a bowl, add vinegar, garlic paste and thyme. Add cheese and mash it using a fork until its finely crumbled.
- Stir in mayonnaise , sour cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate and serve the dip with chips, bread, vegetable sticks or anything you like.