Double layered tender coconut pudding
- For the first layer- 3 tbsp milkmaid ¼ cup tender coconut juice
- Flesh of one tender coconut
- 3-4 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp gelatine
- ¼ cup water
- For the second layer 2 1/2 cups tender coconut water
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- Soak gelatin in water for 1/2 hour.For the first /bottom layer grind flesh of tender coconut, tender coconut water, milkmaid and sugar into thick juice.
- Double boil soaked gelatin. To the prepared juice add double boiled gelatin.
- In the serving glass pour the prepared mix and refrigerate till it sets.
- For the upper layer soak gelatin for 1/2 hour. stir in sugar to the tender coconut water .
- Double boil gelatin and add to this. Pour over the serving glasses over the already set bottom layer. Refrigerate till it sets.
My Tip: Follow the steps correctly double boil gelatin for each seperately . Prepare second layer only after first layer is set.