How To Make Fall vegetable curry with yoghurt
Embrace Indian flavours by making this vegetarian meal.
- Prep Time13mins
- Cook Time12mins
Ingredients to make Fall vegetable curry with yoghurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced peeled sweet potato
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 2 teaspoon madras curry powder
- 1/2 cup organic vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can no-salt added tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced fat yoghurt
Steps to make Fall vegetable curry with yoghurt
- 1. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add sweet potato to pan and saute for 3 minutes.
- 2. Decrease heat to medium. Add cauliflower,onion and curry powder. Cook for 1 minute,stirring mixture constantly. Add broth,salt chickpeas and tomatoes.
- 3. Cover,reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with Greek yoghurt.....