How To Make Healthy baked chickpea savoury cracker
How about a healthy (baked) chickpeas savory crackers that’s very easy to put it together and you can adjust the flavors as per your choice! These chickpea crackers are very easy to bake and needs very few ingredients that are available in your pantry. And since they are baked, they are whole lot healthier.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time30mins
Key ingredients for Healthy baked chickpea savoury cracker
How To Make Pizza Dough
Ingredients to make Healthy baked chickpea savoury cracker
- All purpose flour – 3/4 cup
- Chickpea flour / Besan – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp (See Notes)
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Garlic powder – 1/4 tsp – optional
- Onion powder – 1/4 tsp – optional
- Olive oil – 3 TBSP
- Water – 2 – 3 TBSP as required
Steps to make Healthy baked chickpea savoury cracker
- 1. Pre heat oven to 150 Centi. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- 2. In a bowl mix all ingredients except for water.
- 3. Add 1 tablespoon of water at a time and keep mixing until the dough comes to gather. The dough will be crumbly. Do not add too much water.
- 4. Transfer the dough onto a clean kitchen counter and start pressing/kneading the crumbly dough until they come to gather.
- 5. Sprinkle some all purpose flour if required and roll the dough into a very thin sheet.
- 6. Cut into 1 – 1 1/2? squares using a pizza cutter or a very sharp knife. Transfer on to the prepared baking sheet. These don’t need too much space between them. As long as they are not touching each other, it should be fine.
- 7.Bake for 10 minutes and then rotate the pan and continue to bake for 5 – 10 more minutes till lightly golden. They will get crispier after they cool down. Cool completely and store in an air tight container for several days.