Granules Frankie | How to make Granules Frankie
About Granules Frankie
Granules Frankie is basically a kids tiffin recipe,which includes health with taste.As kids are fussy eaters and its really a hardest job for mothers to feed them healthy food with there choice of taste buds.So here is a solution for this common problem.
Granules Frankie is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. Granules Frankie by Neha Paliwal has a step by step process of how to make the dish. This makes it very easy to understand for even beginners. This recipe can serve 2 people. You can find Granules Frankie at many restaurants and you can also prepare this at home. This authentic and mouthwatering Granules Frankie takes few minutes for the preparation and 20 minutes for cooking. When you want to prepare something delicious for a party or special occasion then Granules Frankie is a good option for you. The flavour of Granules Frankie is tempting and you will enjoy each bite of this. Try this Granules Frankie on weekends and impress your family and friends. You can comment and rate the Granules Frankie recipe on the page below.
Ingredients to make Granules Frankie
- For Frankie Dough- Maida - 1 cup
- Wheat flour - 2 cupsSalt as per taste
- Knead the dough and keep it in a container for 10 to 15 minutes in fridge.
- For Filling Soya granules - 1 cup(boiled)Boil the granules in water for 10 to 15 minutes and then strain it with fresh water and keep aside.
- Onion-1 medium sized(chopped)
- Tomatoes - 2 medium sized (chopped)
- Cottage cheese - 1/2 cup(crumbled)
- Cumin seeds - 1 tspSalt - as per taste
- Chili powder - as per taste
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Mango powder - 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup - 2 tspFresh chopped coriander leaves.