Papaya Apple Halwa | How to make Papaya Apple Halwa
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Papaya Apple Halwa
This Papaya halwa is sensational, no less. One mouthful of this papaya halwa makes me close my eyes and moan in pleasure. Note that the papaya is the surprise element. But the halwa tastes nothing like papaya. You may do away with the apples and make just a papaya halwa by subbing the apples with papaya. Not the other way around. Papaya haters will love this halwa too. It is an open challenge.
Papaya Apple Halwa is delicious and authentic dish. Papaya Apple Halwa by Jayanthi Padmanabhan is a great option when you want something interesting to eat at home. Restaurant style Papaya Apple Halwa is liked by most people . The preparation time of this recipe is 15 minutes and it takes 35 minutes to cook it properly. Papaya Apple Halwa is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every region. By the help of this recipe you can definitely know how to make a perfect Papaya Apple Halwa. Papaya Apple Halwa is an amazing dish which is perfectly appropriate for any occasion. Papaya Apple Halwa is delicious as well as healthy dish because it contains large amount of healthy nutrients. Surprise your family and friends by preparing this restaurant style Papaya Apple Halwa at your home.
Ingredients to make Papaya Apple Halwa
- Papaya – 1 medium sized, peeled, seeded and diced fine
- Apples – 3 peeled, cored and grated
- Condensed milk – 1 tin (400 grams)
- Granulated sugar – 5 tbsp (adjust as per taste)
- Butter/Ghee – 4 tbsp + 2 tbsp
- Fine vermicelli – 3 tbsp (broken into small pieces) for garnish
- Orange food colouring - a tiny pinch (optional)
- Cashews – 5 broken into small pieces for garnish