Healthy Frankie Roll
How to make Garam Masala
- For the roti: 1/2 cup maida
- 1/2 cup atta
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp oil
- For the stuffing: 1 cup carrot finely chopped
- 1 cup cabbage finely chopped
- 1/2 cup capsicum finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet corn boiled
- 2-3 tbsp green chillies chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 Tbsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Few lettuce leaves
- Other ingredients for Sauce- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp green chilli sauce
- For the rotis : 1.Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using water. 2.Cover the dough with wet muslin cloth and keep aside.
- For the stuffing: 1.Heat oil or butter in a pan add chopped green chillies along with chopped capsicum, carrot, cabbage. Mix it well and cook for some time. AddÂ boiled sweet corn, chaat masala, garam masala, salt and pepper. Cook for another 2-3 mins. Keep it aside.
- Preparation of Frankie: 1.Divide the dough into equal parts. Roll out each into a circle. Heat tawa and cook the roti from both sides. 2.Now keep lettuce leaves on the roti add 3-4 tbsp of the stuffing and top up with the sauce and grated mozzarella cheese. Roll the roti from one side and insert a toothpick in the centre so that it doesn't open. 3.Repeat the same process with other rotis also. Serve it with tomato sauce and green chilli sauce.
- Mix mayonnaise, ketchup and chilli sauce together.