1. Wash the fish well. Rub 3 tblsp of lemon juice to it immediately and keep it aside for 10 minutes
2. Make a thick paste with the salt, red chilli powder and turmeric powder, using the remaining 1 tblsp of lemon juice.
3. Rub both sides of the fish with this mixture and keep it aside for atleast half an hour or an hour.
4. In a pan, heat oil. Fry the fish for 5 minutes on either side or until you get a nice brown crust.
5. Serve with a slices of lemon and a good garnish of coriander
My Tip: You can even add a bit of dhansak masala to the marinade for a punch