How to make Garam Masala
- 2 potatoes boiled
- 200 grams chicken boneless
- 100 grams cheese grated
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 green chillies chopped
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- For frying:
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup rava
- Oil to fry
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic and then but it to boil over low heat with 1/2 cup of water
- Boil the potatoes, cool, peel and keep aside
- Once the chicken is cooked and cooled, shred it and put into a big bowl.
- To the chicken, add the potatoes, cheese, green chillies, coriander leaves, garam masala and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the slices of bread and mash well, making a nice smooth dough.
- Shape the doughs into patty shapes - circular and then dip them in the beaten egg, and then coat with rawa. Do this to all the pattice.
- Heat oil in a wok, deep fry or shallow fry the pattice according to your preference
- Serve hot with chutney and lemon wedges