No bake pineapple tart
- Cashews 250 grams soaked for two hours (for filling)
- Sugar 2 tablespoons (adjust accordingly) (for filling)
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon (adjust accordingly) (for filling)
- Pineapple slices 1 tin or Chopped pineapple 1 (for filling)
- Dates 1/2 cup chopped
- Almonds 1/4th cup
- Water if needed
- Blend dates and almonds together by adding little water if required.
- Take a pie tin and layer it with above made paste. Leave this in freezer for 1 hour.
- Take ingredients mentioned under ‘filling’ and blend. Reserve one slice for garnishing.
- Now pour on this filling over the crust and freeze for 30-60 minutes.
- Garnish the tart with reserved pineapple pieces on top as whole or dice it and add.