How To Make Aam ka Paratha with Aamras
Aam ka Paratha served with Aamras. Recipe inspiration from Bawarchi.
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time10mins
Key ingredients for Aam ka Paratha with Aamras
How to make Ghee
Ingredients to make Aam ka Paratha with Aamras
- Ingredients for Paratha: 2 cups – Whole Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup – Mango pulp
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup – Chunda
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Ingredients for aamras: 2 chilled ripe mango
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp cream
Steps to make Aam ka Paratha with Aamras
- Make a dough out of wheat flour, salt, mango pulp and two tbsp of oil. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. With little dry flour and roll out into a roti and then apply some oil and sprinkle a little flour.
- Put a tbsp of chunda on one side of roti and roll to make a cylinder. Fold over the sides, press lightly and rest them for a while.
- Gently roll out again into paratha. Heat a tawa and roast the paratha on medium heat.
- Apply some ghee and fry till both sides are golden and crisp.
- Serve hot parathas with chilled Aamras.
My Tip: Hot paratha and chilled aamras is a perfect combination.