How To Make Chocolate Milkshake
Summer time calls for milkshakes! Spoil yourself with this chocolate milkshake combined with sinful chocolate icecream, syrup and chips.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Chocolate Milkshake
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate Icecream
- 4 tbsp Chocolate Syrup (Hersheys)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 6 squares of Milk chocolate/ handful of chocolate chips
Steps to make Chocolate Milkshake
- Blend milk, ice cream, chocolate, syrup, sugar in a blender until ice cream and sugar is dissolved.
- Take out the glass from the freezer, pour the shake in the glass.
- Serve chilled. Top it with whipped cream if required.