1. In a microwave safe bowl, melt dark compound chocolate at 20 seconds intervals until all chocolate is just melted, do not over heat. Remove from microwave, give it a quick mix and let it cool for a bit.
2. While the chocolate is melting, make the coffee decoction. I used 4 tablespoons of water to 3 tablespoons of coffee powder in a coffee filter or French Press
3. Add coffee decoction to melted chocolate and mix it well.
4. Now add all the ingredients – ripe bananas, ripe avocados, melted chocolate with coffee, cocoa powder and sugar and blitz until a smooth paste is formed. Do NOT add any water if you are looking for thick mousse just like the set mousse.
Transfer the chocolate espresso mousse into serving cups and chill it for atleast two hours.
6. Whip the chilled coconut cream until you get soft peaks
Just before serving garnish the mousse with vegan whipped cream, chocolate vermicelli and some chocolate shavings.