Summer Fruit tart with ice cream | How to make Summer Fruit tart with ice cream
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Summer Fruit tart with ice cream Recipe
Summer fruit tart is a delicious, super easy and 3-ingredient tart filled with butter-scotch ice cream, mango coulis and topped with fresh seasonal fruits. It is an extremely versatile make ahead dessert that will take minutes to whip up. This recipe has been inspired from Sonali of Sugaretal.
Ingredients to make Summer Fruit tart with ice cream
- 250 g wholewheat oatmeal cookies
- 75 g unsalted , cubed
- 1 litre eggless scotch ice Cream (store bought), softened, leave out for 5-10 minutes before you need to fill the tart
- 1/2 cup /strawberry/blueberry coulis (whichever you like, I went with coulis)
- Your favorite seasonal fruits. I used , lychee, chickoo, plums, grapes.
- Optional: Soak the fruits in kirsch or vodka for a gentle kick.