How To Make Mango and Coconut Tapioca - Sago Pudding
Mango and Coconut Tapioca Pudding is a simple way to create a beautiful dinner party dessert. It is easy to pull it together and can be prepared in advance. Serve at dinner parties and watch people go bananas for it. It's a satisfying dessert and filling end to a meal.
- Prep Time30mins
- Cook Time3Hours
Key ingredients for Mango and Coconut Tapioca - Sago Pudding
How to make Coconut Milk
Ingredients to make Mango and Coconut Tapioca - Sago Pudding
- 150g Small pearl tapioca
- 1 can coconut Milk
- 500ml Skimmed Milk
- 5-6 tbsp. Sugar
- Pinch salt
- Few drops Vanilla extract
- 3-4 Mangoes peeled and cubed
- 4-5 tbsp. Mango Puree
- 10-12 fresh Mint leaves
Steps to make Mango and Coconut Tapioca - Sago Pudding
- Clean and wash tapioca and soak in a cold water for 10 minutes. In a large saucepan combine the tapioca ( discard the water ), milk, vanilla extract and pinch of salt.
- Bring to a simmer, stir continuously until tapioca is tender and translucent. It will take about 18-20 minutes. Now whisk in the coconut milk and sugar.
- Cook the pudding on a moderate heat and keep stirring till pudding gets thicker. It will take another 8-10 minutes.Transfer the pudding into another bowl and let it cool to room temperature. Divide the pudding into 4-6 glasses, cover and r
- Combine mango puree and mango cubes. Keep chilled. Let them stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before before serving. Divide mango cubes over the pudding and garnish with the fresh mint leaves. Enjoy !