How To Make Brown Bread Pudding
A healthy breakfast using brown bread and fruits.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Brown Bread Pudding
- Brown bread slices - 4
- Ripe bananas - 3
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk - 1/4 cup
- Muesli / Cereals - 1/4 cup
- Raisins - a few
- Sliced almonds - a few
- Honey - 2 tbsps
Steps to make Brown Bread Pudding
- In a mixer blend the bananas, milk and condensed milk, leaving no lumps.
- In a bowl, mix the honey, some of the raisins and almond slices along with the cereals/muesli of choice.
- In a baking dish, arrange 2 of the trimmed bread slices and pour a ladle-full of the milk mix coating the slices evenly. It is optional to arrange fruits over this if you desire.
- Place the remaining 2 slices and again cover with the rest of the milk sauce. Top off with the honey-cereals mixture and sprinkle some more cereals over the top if you like the crust to be crunchy.
- Bake in a microwave oven at 170-180 degree C for 8-10 minutes. Remove, cool for about 3-4 minutes, cut and serve as desired.
My Tip: Trim the sides of the bread if the baking dish is narrow, but do not discard. You can toast and use as bread crumbs, etc