Banana Avocado Chocolate pudding using Protein powder
- Banana - 1 medium
- Avocado - ½ of a medium avocado
- Cocoa powder - 1tbsp
- Agave Nectar - 2tsp (or adjust as per taste)
- Vanilla extract - ½tsp
- Vanilla Protein Powder - 1packet
- Cashew or Almond Milk - ½cup (adjust as per the desired consistency)
- Peel banana and avocado.
- Combine banana, avocado, cocoa powder, Agave nectar, vanilla extract, protein powder and Cashew/ Almond Milk and blitz in a blender.
- Transfer to individual glass bowls.
- Chill for a couple of hours and serve.
My Tip: Sprinkle chopped nuts on top for a crunch in every bite.