Eggless No Bake Frozen Mango Custard Cheesecake
- For Base:
- 2cups Any digestive biscuits
- 1/2cup butter
- 2 tbsp Chocolate powder
- For Filling:
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp Custard powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups Full fat whipping cream (chilled)
- 15 grams Chinagrass/Agar Agar powder
- 2 cup Mango puree (fresh or tinned ones)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Melt the butter and add it to the powdered biscuits, now transfer it to a 7 inch springform pan. Keep in fridge for half an hour. Meanwhile, heat the milk, sugar in a heavy bottomed vessel.
- Once the sugar gets dissolved, add the custard powder, mango puree, agar agar powder, whisk in and simmer until the mixture turns thick, keep this mango custard aside.
- Let it cool completely. (dont forget to stir continuously to avoid the skin formation on the top of the custard).
- Once the mango custard turns cool, beat in the mascarpone cheese, vanilla extract and keep aside. Now beat the whipping cream until they turns fluffy, add in the already prepared mango custard and beat in low speed for a while.
- Take the already prepared base, pour this mixture over it, keep in freezer for an hour. Let it sit overnight.
- Bring it to room temperature for half an hour before serving. Cut the cheesecake and enjoy topped with chopped mango or simply with chocolate shaves.
My Tip: You can also use canned mango puree, Kesar mango puree works wonder here. You can go for gelatin here and try to use less quantity than the agar agar powder. Bring it to room temperature before half an hour while serving.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.