How To Make Mango Yogurt Popsicles
They are easy and simple to prepare. Light and healthy on the stomach and they have a very creamy texture like the ice creams made from cream and condensed milk. I found this yogurt ice cream better because its healthier and can be prepared from low fat yoghurt too to make it fat free. Try this recipe and you’ll agree with me totally.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time0mins
Ingredients to make Mango Yogurt Popsicles
- Thick yogurt: ½ cup
- Mango Pulp: 1 cup
- Honey: 2-3 tbsp
- Sugar (powder): 3 tbsp (or adjust to taste)
Steps to make Mango Yogurt Popsicles
- Take all the ingredients in a mixer and churn together till well blended.
- You may use any variety but the ones with a little sour texture like safeda give a much better flavor.
- Taste the sugar and add more sure if needed according to taste preferences.
- Pour this mix in your Popsicle mold and freeze for 4-5 hours.
- Serve chilled topped with your favorite nuts and syrup. Or you may serve it just like that.