Mango Yogurt Popsicles
They are easy and simple to prepare. Light and healthy on the stomach and they have a very creamy texture like the ice creams made from cream and condensed milk. I found this yogurt ice cream better because its healthier and can be prepared from low fat yoghurt too to make it fat free. Try this recipe and you’ll agree with me totally.
- Prep Time5Minutes
- Cooking Time0Minutes
- Thick yogurt: ½ cup
- Mango Pulp: 1 cup
- Honey: 2-3 tbsp
- Sugar (powder): 3 tbsp (or adjust to taste)
- Take all the ingredients in a mixer and churn together till well blended.
- You may use any variety but the ones with a little sour texture like safeda give a much better flavor.
- Taste the sugar and add more sure if needed according to taste preferences.
- Pour this mix in your Popsicle mold and freeze for 4-5 hours.
- Serve chilled topped with your favorite nuts and syrup. Or you may serve it just like that.
My Tip: Use safeda mangoes for better results.