How To Make Aaloo Paneer Parantha
A wholesome meal of soft boiled potatoes with crumbled paneer.
- Prep Time40mins
- Cook Time35mins
Ingredients to make Aaloo Paneer Parantha
- 4 medium size Potatoes
- 500 gms Wheat flour
- 100 gms soft fresh paneer
- 1 tsp Bhuna zeera powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala,1 tsp pepper, salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder (Red or green chillies optional)
- 150 gms curd creamy and fresh
- Coriander chopped
- Oil to shallow fry
- 1 cucumber
Steps to make Aaloo Paneer Parantha
- Boil potatoes cool and mash.
- Crumble paneer well.
- Chop coriander and green chilli.
- Add dry masalas and green chillies.
- Add salt.
- Keep in fridge. Now Knead flour with touch of oil to give a smooth texture.
- Make portions as required of flour, roll into pooris and fill mix of potatoes, paneer and fold soft roll into paranthas using little flour powder.
- Shallow fry on Tava and keep aside.
- Now beat curd well, add chopped cucumber, salt, coriander and mix raita well. Garnish as seen in picture with jeera, red chilli powder and pepper powder.
- Serve paranthas hot with cool cucumber raita.