Zucchini fritters are very popular deep fried or shallow fried patties, made with potatoes, zucchini and carrots. You can serve zucchini fritters with sauce and cream. It’s a better option to serve as a snack or in the lunch box too.
- Prep Time0Minutes
- Cooking Time20Minutes
- 2 Cups Zucchini
- 1/2 Cup Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Cornflour
- 2 Tbsp. Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Flour (APF)
- Salt to Taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Red chili flakes to taste
- 1 Tsp. Oregano
- Oil for shallow frying
- Grate the zucchini, place in bowl and 1/2 tsp. salt, keep aside for 10-12 minutes.
- Squeeze out the water from the zucchini using muslin cloth and place in a large bowl.
- Combine grated carrot, grated potatoes, oregano, chili flakes, salt, black pepper, baking powder, cornflour and flour.
- Add bread crumbs and prepare a smooth dough, divide the dough into equal eight portions. Prepare into patties form, refrigerate them for 15 minutes atleast.
- Heat sufficient oil in non-stick pan on high flame.
- When hot, add fritters one by one and shallow fry until golden and crisp on the both sides. Serve hot zucchini fritters with sauce.