Mango and Tender Coconut Ice Cream
How to make Coconut Milk
- 4 Medium sized alphonso mangoes( Should to be ripe and very sweet)
- 400 ml Coconut Milk ( Look for full fat content)
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Cup Fresh Tender Coconut Flesh
- Clean and cut the mangoes into small chunks.
- Keep all the ingredient including the blender jar(except tender Coconut flesh) in the freezer for at least 30 -45 minutes.
- Blend everything in a food processor to make a smooth creamy mixture.
- Empty the mixture to a rectangular shallow container. Keep the mixture in the freezer.
- After 1 hour when the mixture starts to set around the corner, remove it from the freezer and break the frozen chunks using a hand mixture.(You can also blend the mixture couple of times in the food processor and shift the mixture back to container)
- Repeat the above process for at least 3-4 times.
- When done with the churning process, Mix in the tender coconut flesh( remove any brown skin from the flesh before mixing). Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or Overnight.
- Keep the frozen Ice Cream Mixture out side for 5-10 minutes before serving.( It makes it easy to scoop)