spinach and fruit salad
- 40 large fresh Spinach leaves
- rinsed and dipped in chilled water
- 40+5 halves of Walnuts
- 20 halved Strawberries
- 40 pieces (segments) of Oranges skin removed
- 40 pieces (segments) of sweet Lime skin removed
- 50 ml Orange juice
- 1/4 tsp sea Salt /rock salt if fasting
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Make a smooth dressing by blending 5 walnuts, orange juice, salt and pepper all together.
- Take a large platter and lay out spinach leaves. Top with fruit pieces and chill.
- At the time of serving, drizzle the dressing.
My Tip: Add a cube of feta cheese over each morsel of this salad to make it more rounded in flavours and absolutely delicious(do not use if fasting)