Gallo Pinto | How to make Gallo Pinto
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Gallo Pinto Recipe
This is a staple CostaRican breakfast made with leftover rice & black beans. The Costa Ricans enjoy it with scrambled eggs.
Gallo Pinto is a popular aromatic and delicious dish. You can try making this amazing Gallo Pinto in your kitchen. This recipe requires 10 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes to cook. The Gallo Pinto by Amentha Marques has detailed steps with pictures so you can easily learn how to cook Gallo Pinto at home without any difficulty. Gallo Pinto is enjoyed by everyone and can be served on special occasions. The flavours of the Gallo Pinto would satiate your taste buds. You must try making Gallo Pinto this weekend. Share your Gallo Pinto cooking experience on the BetterButter platform. You can also use the "What's cooking" feature on the app to get in touch with other home chefs like Amentha Marques for inputs. In case you have any queries for Gallo Pinto you can comment on the recipe page to connect with the Amentha Marques. You can also rate the Gallo Pinto and give feedback.
Ingredients to make Gallo Pinto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 red / yellow or green bell pepper, chopped.
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato. Deseeded & remove the pulp. Finely chopped.
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped.
- 1 can black beans or 2 cups cooked black beans.pls retain the water.
- Vegatable stock.( use a veg cube)
- 2-3 cups cooked rice, preferably leftover rice.
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley & corriander.
- 1 tsp salt.